Creamy Crockpot Hot Chocolate
This rich, creamy hot chocolate is a favorite in my house this time of year. The sweet, slowly warmed deliciousness is perfect for those chilly days when you just want to curl up under a blanket and sip on something warm.
Best of all, the prep is quick and simple! Follow these instructions and you won't regret it!
- 6 cups milk
- 1 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups of choclate chips
- Stir milk, sweetened condensed milk, heavy whipping cream, and chocolate chips together in crock pot (at least 5 quarts in size )
- Cover and cook on low for two hours. It is very important to stir occasionally with a whisk or a fork.
- When done, keep your crock pot on the warm setting to keep your hot chocolate ready-to-serve!